sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Thirty days of Truth, Day 2

Day 2: Something you love about yourself
I am an extremely loyal person - once I've decided you're important to me, I'll do just about anything for you. I love this about myself because I see so many people in the world today who are so focused on themselves, so unwilling to do anything that doesn't specifically benefit themselves. Nobody thinks about anyone else anymore. It makes me feel good to do good things for other people, and to see someone else smile because of something I've done.

1 comment:

JrzyGyrl said...

AMEN!

This is one of the biggest qualities I look for in friends. Loyalty is right up there with honesty and integrity in my book. :)

This is definitely something to be proud of about yourself!