sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Saturday, January 01, 2011

#Reverb10, The Last

The Prompt: Core story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)

I waited until today to do this final Reverb10 post sort of on purpose. I knew yesterday I needed to think about it, and I just didn't get back to it.  However, even after thinking about it, I just don't think I like this final prompt. The bonus part is easy - I've been talking the whole time about the common threads in the posts that I've been finding, but the central story at the core of me?  I think my tag line on my blog pretty much says it all - I'm a former Sailor, now government employee, and music lover. Sometimes I just need an outlet.

No comments: