sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I really need to .... what? Squirrel!

I'm bored with my car.  There, I said it.

Don't get me wrong - Jethro is a great car. He's been good to me, he's held up well even after having to get most of his passenger side replaced over the years. He drives wonderfully, and gets good gas mileage, and has room in the back seat for two adults to sit comfortably. But I've also had him for almost 5 years, the longest I've ever kept a car, and I've got the itch.  Thing is, I've only got 3 payments left, and I really need to wait at least another year to use the car payment money to pay down some credit cards and save up for a down payment on whatever I want to do next and build a little more savings back up. But I'm constantly looking at other cars, and wanting something newer and shinier and with some more features. Lately, it seems to be three in particular. And I'm starting to have a really hard time not looking.

The ones I'm looking at right now:

Honda CRV

Ford Edge

Nissan Rogue

What do you think?

No comments: