sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Back. Let's see how long this lasts...

So. I've been missing. I know. I don't even know if anyone will know to read this anymore, but perhaps if I really start posting here more often I'll actually put it places again...

Lots has happened since I moved to DC. New music, the Rock Boat, some guys, a cat, love the new job... Where do I begin?? I don't even know.

I guess I'll start with tunes. If you've never listened, you should check out:

Five Star Iris
Braxton Parker
Andy Davis
Nathan Angelo
Sons Of William
Toby Lightman
Will Hoge
Danielle Lyn

I think thats enough for now...

And here's my kitty. Her name is Matilda, Mattie for short:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And yeah. Thats about it... more to follow. I hope...

No comments: