sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Kalani Soul

I know I've mentioned before that my boyfriend Matt is an amazing musician.  He's been playing guitar since he was 9 years old, writing for almost that long, and can play anything - its kind of amazing, actually, I wish I could play at all, much less anywhere close to that well.

Well, he has recently teamed up with Maurice Mangum, formerly of the DC band Evenout, to form a new project they're calling Kalani Soul.  With the magic of Travis Daniels at Trace Studios in Atlanta, they've just finished recording three songs, and let me be the first to tell you that they're amazing. They should be releasing at least one of the songs in the near future, and Facebook and ReverbNation will be the best way to find out when (and, of course, I'll probably post something as well - I want as many people as possible to know about this).

Do yourself a favor, please, and go find them on Facebook (just search Kalani Soul) and ReverbNation. This is gonna be big... and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased!

No comments: