sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Well, that was somewhat underwhelming...

Hurricane Irene has come and gone. I only lost power for about 15 minutes, starting at about 11 last night, which I only noticed because everything shutting off woke me up, then everything coming back on woke me up again. There's a tree down in the back of my apartment building, but from the front, it just looks like we had a big rainstorm.  Unfortunately, it also feels that way in my sunroom and the corner of my living room closest to my sunroom.

A few pictures from the storm:
Pat in the Hat, getting us through the storm
The clouds came in going the wrong direction

Big rain storm...

We had some pretty good wind
Water seeped in through the windows that don't open
As predicted, this hurricane was more of a pain in the butt than anything else. See ya later Irene.

No comments: