sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kelly Clarkson and I should be friends, part 2

Oh Kelly, I am so jealous... from People
Despite original plans for an "earthy" outdoor fall wedding at home, the "Catch My Breath" singer, 31, revealed to PEOPLE on Wednesday, "We are so busy that we finally just came to terms the other night and were like, 'So, we change our minds and we want to elope.' We just got so overwhelmed by it – all the decisions."

Explains Clarkson: "We sent out a save-the-date to everyone and then it got crazy and all the details were leaking."
Not that I want to cancel our wedding and elope - we're SUPER excited about it, not to mention we've already spent a penny or two. But I just really like the way this girl thinks. She seems to be very real, with a good head on her shoulders, and she's consistently shown that ever since she won Idol way back. THAT is the kind of role model our girls should be looking up to - someone who will tell the media to F off when they start talking about her weight, and doesn't seem to think that the most important thing is how much media coverage she can get of her life or how much money she'll be able to get for her wedding pictures. More, please.

And I think I'm done talking about Kelly Clarkson, for now at least :)

No comments: