sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Saturday, May 15, 2010

More Colorado Pictures

I'm still just amazed at the nature I saw while I was in Colorado. Seriously, you don't see things like that in the DC area!! I also got a chance to visit the US Air Force Academy, the first time I've ever visited an Academy other than the one I attended. It was really different looking, but so much the same. The biggest difference: I can't get over how much space they have!! Their cadet area is pretty small, but the base itself is HUGE!! All the things we don't have space for in Annapolis, they have right there. It totally does look like something out of the Jetsons though!!

The Garden of the Gods is this amazing park full of red rock formations. My favorite one, the Kissing Camels:

If you look really closely you can see the camels just to the left of center.

Here are some more shots of the Garden of the Gods:
Absolutely beautiful.

And here are some of the Air Force Academy. SO different than Annapolis!!

Chapel:
Cadet area:

Dorm building:
I think the only thing I'm really kinda jealous of at USAFA is their view. Who wouldn't want to see this on a daily basis:

No comments: