sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Good riddance!

Its finally over.

Two years and two weeks after reporting to the ship, I am finally gone. For those of you that knew me when I first reported, I was excited about it, and for the first, oh, 18 months or so, give or take, I was having a blast. I enjoyed the people I worked for, worked with, and who worked under me. But those same of you will also know that in the last six months, it has just gone downhill. I have not been happy; in fact I've been counting the days until I can leave since I got my orders in October. And now, that day has come, albeit a day early- I was actually supposed to leave tomorrow, but, in typical ship fashion, they screwed it up and I left today. Good riddance, I say! Its time to start fresh. New faces, new chances to excel as they always like to say. Wish me luck. But for now, time to enjoy a few days off!

No comments: