sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Glee

Yes, I am a Gleek. I freely admit that as exhausted as I may be, I've stayed up on Tuesday nights for the last 2 months or so until Glee was over because I couldn't bare to have to wait until Wednesday to watch. I got excited by the guest stars. I wondered which songs were going to be covered this week. I laughed, I cried, I sang along.

So last night, after lots of crying during the episode, I realized that the season is over, and I'm sad. It helps that they're reshowing the entire season, including the episodes already on DVD, all summer. That will get me my fix, for sure. But its not nearly as good as its going to be in the fall when the new episodes start back up.

I know I'm not alone here. What were people's favorite episodes? For me, anything involving Kristen Chenoweth and/or Idina Menzel, with the Neil Patrick Harris episode way up there as well. And any time Brittany got to talk. GENIUS writing. What did you like?

No comments: