sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Hello, spring? I think you missed your exit

It's been 90 degrees, hazy, and humid with afternoon thunderstorms this week. About 3 weeks ago I was wearing a sweater. What happened to spring? I think it forgot us.

But that's all OK, because Thursday I bought my plane ticket to fly down to Atlanta and help get Matt up here for good! Hooray! We haven't seen each other in 3 months now - the constantly changing schedule of the move combined with his trips to Tallahassee to help his parents move has made it really hard to plan visits, and I miss him! 4 weeks from now, we'll be on our way. I can't wait.

I'm finally really settled into work. I've just about got the new boss figured out, or as well as I could expect to, anyways, and I'm getting into the groove again. Not gonna lie, it feels good!

Almost as good as the thought of the completely relaxing Saturday I'm about to have. Pool til the storms start, then Friday Night Lights marathon! I recently started watching FNL from the beginning, and I'm hooked. Thank goodness for Instant Netflix.

Oh, and the Arthritis Walk went really well. We're still taking donations until July 1st, so if you can spare a little bit, please head over to my website and support this amazing cause. Here's a picture of my sister Emily with all of us that walked for her - that's me, my cousin Elisabeth, Emily's best friend Caitlin, and my other sister Sophie. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and a great time.

No comments: