sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Thursday, April 07, 2011

30 day challenge Day 1

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Hello, I'm Rebecca, but you all knew that already.

Here's a recent(ish) picture of me with my youngest sister at my 30th birthday party.

And my 15 facts, although I can't promise you'll find them as interesting as I do:
1. I am borderline narcoleptic and take Ritalin every day to stay awake. Yup, like an ADD kid, except not quite.
2. I'm the oldest of 6 kids. Which means I have maternal instincts. But I still prefer other peoples' kids, for now.
3. I can't (nor would I ever want to) imagine a life without music.
4. I have an extremely low tolerance for stupidity.
5. I have never met a potato that I did not want to eat.
6. I like to argue. Probably a little too much. I think sometimes it annoys people. In fact, I'm sure it does.
7. If you really want to irritate me, use their instead of they're or mix up your/you're or write something plural with 's instead of just s.
8. I speak French. Rusty at the moment, but pretty well when I'm on my game.
9. I find crossword puzzles, spider solitaire, and minesweeper extremely relaxing.
10. I still watch Desperate Housewives. I can't stop. I know its awful.
11. I've been writing songs since I was 12. Some of them are pretty darn good. Some of them really suck.
12. I may look cluttered, but I'm actually quite organized. And efficient.
13. I spent 10 years in the Navy. As awesome as many of the experiences were and as much as I love the people, I'm a happier person now that I'm out. But I still love being around the military and working in a military environment.
14. I had the biggest baseball card collection on my street when I was 9. So what if there were only 2 other houses with kids on my street, and one was a girly girl? Not the point.
15. My car's name is Jethro, and I only have 2 more payments til he's all paid off.

No comments: