sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

30 day challenge, Day 7

Day 7-Favorite movies

This one's not terribly hard.

Love Actually - I just love it. Its heartwarming, and the cast is fantastic, and I love pretty much everyone in it. And the soundtrack is also fantastic.
Aladdin (yes, the Disney one. In fact, let's just say any Disney animated movie. Pretty much ever. They're all on the list) - I don't think I need to say more here.
Catch Me If You Can - I love the twisty plotline and the fact that its a true story
Mean Girls - this one's mostly sentimental, it reminds me of deployment, and how we watched this movie once a week on the ship.
The Thomas Crown Affair (the new one, with Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo) - its another twisty plotline, plus another great musical score. And it has Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo.

And I feel like adding Almost Famous is a bit cliche, but I'm gonna add it anyways, because it really is a great movie.

No comments: