sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Friday, April 08, 2011

30 day challenge, Day 2

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Its actually pretty simple.  When I was in school, I was dating this guy who, instead of saying things were cool, he said they were "the business."  I, like plenty of other people, will pick up sayings or phrases or speaking styles from the people I spend the most time around, and I used it a few times. In front of my USNA sponsor brothers. With whom I had just recently been discussing my lack of nickname where they all had them. So I became Franchise. When I started this blog, I of course assumed that it would be INCREDIBLY amazing, so it became The Business.

The subheading, "These words are my diary screaming out loud," comes from the Anna Nalick song "Breathe" - you've probably all heard it before, especially if you watch Grey's Anatomy or listened to the radio ever in 2005. It just fits, I think.

So there you have it!

No comments: