sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

For Mollina :)

Molly, here you go.... :) I had to keep some of yours though... we are too much alike.

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Live in Europe. Anywhere.
2. Find true love.
3. Get a record contract.
4. Get a dog.
5. Find a job I really, truly love to do.
6. Backpack through Europe.
7. See the rest of the states that I haven't seen.

7 Things I Can Do
1. Sing almost anything.
2. Fire a pistol. Well.
3. Take an amazing picture of the sunset.
4. Drive a Navy ship.
5. Drink Whiskey straight.
6. Understand just about any accent.
7. French braid my own hair (when its long enough)

7 Things I Cannot Do
1. A pull up.
2. Get off the damn internet.
3. Eat lima beans.
4. Stop eating carbs.
5. Not take things personally.
6. Turn back time.
7. Get enough sleep at night.

7 Things that Attract Me To The Opposite Sex/Another Person
1. A strong Faith in something. Preferably God.
2. A sense of humor. Ideally a dry one like mine.
3. Common Sense.
4. The ability to carry on a conversation with me about something other than yourself.
5. Unselfishness.
6. Honesty no matter what.
7. The ability/willingness to put up with my line of work and not be intimidated by it.

7 Things That I Say Most Often
1. Yo.
2. Whatever.
3. It is what it is.
4. Eh.
5. Outstanding.
6. Talk about music...
7. And I can't think of anything else. Molly?

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Luke Wilson
2. Johnny Depp
3. Tom Drummond (bassist from Better Than Ezra) (see a trend?)
4. Chris Isaak
5. Vin Diesel
6. Dane Cook
7. And my one almost celeb crush... those who need to know do...

7 People I Want To Do This
1. Noone on this blog....
2. Molly's the only one who would and I got it from her...
3. So onto the other place Ill post this...
4. Amber
5. Kathy
6. Gina
7. Andreas

No comments: