sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Talkin' 'bout friends....

Its always nice to get in touch with old friends. Whether its just someone you havent had a good chat with in a while, or someone that you haven't talked to in 10 years, there's something comforting about knowing people are still around.

I talked to Molly last night for a good hour. This was the first time we had really gotten to chat probably 6 or 8 weeks- WAY too long. We got to catch up on a lot of things, and it felt really good to talk to her. We've both been going through some things lately, and its nice (for me at least) to unload them with someone who truly knows me and understands how I feel, even if I can't always express it very well.

I also have gotten back in touch recently with a girl I havent talked to since like 9th grade. Elise and I had classes together in 8th grade, and I guess you could say we were friends that year and the next. Then she moved, then I moved, and well, you know how it is. But she is living in the Tidewater area now, and we have gotten back in touch, and are making plans to get together when I get back down there.

There are several other people that I have gotten back into contact with on some level in the lat few months, and I really am glad that I have. I have had some great friends over the years, and you guys have gotten me through EVERYTHING. I'm not really sure that this blog makes a lot of sense, but I know what I'm trying to say... and I think my friends do too. At least I hope they'll nod and smile and act like they do, cuz thats what friends do right? ;)

No comments: