sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Thursday, September 29, 2005

My Random Bad Day Remedy

My diagonal-across-the-hall neighbor Marty is also known as the candy man. He always has a little bucket full of those mini Dove chocolates, and at least 2 or 3 times a week he just tosses me one or two. Sometimes I eat them then, sometimes I save them for later. But the best part about them isnt the chocolate. Its the neat little messages they put on the insides of the wrappers. Some of them, like the one I got today, arent anything too special- it said "Write a real letter, not just an email." But other ones are worthy of taping to my drawer, like the ones that say "Live your dreams" or "Follow your instincts." Every once in a while, when Im just really not having a great day, Ill come across one that just makes me smile. "Life. Joy. Chocolate." comes to mind... And that makes me smile, which thus makes my day a little better. What more could you want?

Random, I know. But thought Id share :)

No comments: