sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I hate Christmas shopping.

I said this at quarters this morning, and the first thing I heard was my GM1 responding with "Oh, so its your fault." "Huh?" was my reply, and he continued on, saying "its your fault that theres so much traffic at the malls right now. You're that guy that waits until the very last minute to do their shopping." I can't deny it, he's right. The thing is, I'm usually not this bad. But between moving into the house, all the trips up north Ive been taking, weekend duty rotation, and not getting home until after dark most of the last 3 weeks, I just haven't had the time to do it. And if I have, Ive been so tired I've just wanted to go home and crash. So now, its the 22nd, the last day I have to shop before Christmas before I go home, and I have no idea what Im getting for my Secret Santa. I got one of our female GM3's, and Ive already gotten her this lip gloss set, but I know thats not enough, so I want to get her something else. But what? She lives on the ship, so that really limits what I can do. I don't really know that much about her, other than she's really smart, 25 years old, and has a degree in psychology. But she's a Gunner's Mate... so maybe something with guns? Oh I hate this...

No comments: