sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Friday, October 28, 2005

I am going NUTS.

House hunting is stressful. Its not like looking for an apartment, where whoever signs the lease first wins, and there's always another apartment. Nope, when youre looking to buy a house, you do the whole search thing, find a place, put in an offer, but then is the wait. I wrote yesterday that I had put in an offer on a townhouse, and Im still waiting to hear from the sellers- I guess they wanted to wait and see if they got any other offers to make their decision. My agent is supposed to hear from their agent at 2 to say what their decision is, and then he will let me know. I really want to hear that they accepted my offer, mostly because its awesome, but also because I dont want to have to go through all this again...

No comments: