sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Saturday, December 18, 2010

#Reverb 10 December 18th

The Prompt: Try. What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn't go for it?

I want to try to pay off my credit cards in 2011.  This year, my mortgage's rate reset so my payment is much lower, and my car will be paid off, and I will get a raise in February. I want to put most of that money towards my credit cards and get them at least to a more manageable level - get rid of the debt I accumulated between the time I had no tenant in my house, the not-so-smart long distance "relationship" I was in, and the time in Atlanta when I wasn't getting paid much / when I was unemployed.  I think its entirely feasible to get my cards WAY down in 2011, and I see no reason why a year from now I can't be almost credit-card-debt-free.

There wasn't a whole lot I wanted to try in 2010 - for me it was about that renewal that I mentioned on the 1st - getting my life back to normal and becoming me again. So perhaps that was trying something, and I succeeded. I'm back to a newer normal me :)

No comments: