sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

#Reverb 10 December 22nd

The Prompt: Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

This year most of my travel was either the move or work related.  In January, we did the Rock Boat, which went to somewhere in Mexico, but it was cold and rainy so we didn't even get off the boat. We did, however, get to spend some time in Anna Maria Island, FL at Matt's Aunt and Uncle's house. That place was AWESOME, except freezing.  I'd love to go back when its warmer. For work I went to Northern MD (not that exciting), twice to Colorado Springs (not bad at all), and once to San Diego (where it rained the ENTIRE time).  I've taken trips to Atlanta and New Hampshire for weddings, but those were just long weekends.  And for the holidays we're headed to Florida.

In 2011, though, I want to take a TRIP. Not just a trip. A TRIP.  I wanted to go to Europe, but that might have to wait til 2012.  We've already got another Tallahassee trip scheduled for February for yet another wedding. Otherwise, though, I think its going to just be a see how it goes kind of year. I want to do more travel though. Maybe I can get a trip somewhere exciting through work...

No comments: