sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Friday, December 10, 2010

#Reverb10 December 10th

The Prompt: Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?

The wisest decision I made this year (even thought I kinda sorta technically made it last year but I executed it this year so it counts dammit) was to take the job with the government.  Not only was going with a government job an overall better idea than going with a contractor position, for a variety of reasons, but this job is going REALLY well for me. They value my opinions, they put me in positions of trust, and they appreciate my abilities. This has been the craziest, busiest week I've had since I started back working, but its in a totally good way. Except that I'm exhausted and behind on my school work. But that's OK! It also means this entry is going to be way shorter than it probably should be... oh well :)

No comments: