sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Monday, December 06, 2010

#Reverb10, December 6th

The Prompt: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

The last thing I "made" was our new TV stand! I used all of the materials that came with it, plus I finally got to use one of the Allen wrenches in the toolbox I bought myself years ago. Of course, I also seem to have managed to lose both of my screwdrivers. Need to find those.... anyways, it's all put together, the TV is on top, and it looks GREAT. We really like it.

What do I want to make that I need to clear time for... I think the answer to this is music. Its always the answer. What do I not do enough of? Writing. Now that we almost have a full recording rig set up in the sunroom, so we can even record scratch tracks of whatever we come up with. Must get on that. Once the holidays are over, anyways - there just isn't time right now!


Oh, and I'm starting to go through and find some other blogs that are participating in Reverb10, and following some of them. So if any of you reading are folks who found me through the Reverb10 site, welcome!

No comments: