sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Monday, December 20, 2010

#Reverb10 December 20th

The Prompt: Beyond avoidance. What should you have done this year but didn't because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?)

I should have started writing songs again this year. I've really let music go to the back burner over the past couple of years, and I've had a really hard time picking it back. Which is really quite silly, because it used to be such a constant. I keep talking about it, and saying I'm going to do it, and thinking about doing it, but I never actually do it.  I don't know what the block is, but I need to get rid of it.

And yes, I plan on doing it. First step: remembering to put my song notebook that I used to always have with me back in my purse. If I remember when I get home.

No comments: