sub header

These words are my diary screaming out loud

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#Reverb10 December 15th

The Prompt: 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

The Saturday that I talked about on the 3rd. The day I knew for sure I'd gotten the job. The day Matt and I took off from Atlanta with a truckload of his stuff because he was FINALLY moving. Anna and Ryan's wedding. Seeing Melanie FINALLY as happy as she deserved to be. The first month I had enough money to pay all of my bills without stress and still go out when I wanted. Buying my new Coach wallet at Lenox Mall while thumbing my nose at the office building across the street. The amazing steaks from Eastern Market. Emily's graduation. Finally seeing Anna Maria Island. The bottle of Cacophony that we drank the other night. Rustico's Short Rib. Savory Grilled Cheese. Prima Donna. Thanksgiving chaos.

And I think that's just about it.  I started this off thinking there weren't five minutes worth of things that I'd want to remember from 2010. Looks like I was wrong. They may not be huge things, but they're things. There was a little good in the chaos of the year after all!

No comments: